Last Friday was Jacob's 8th birthday! I can not believe that my sweet Jacob is 8 years old. Jacob grown into such a sweet young man. He has such a tender heart for everyone and is so loving. I am so proud of him. My parents came down Friday to help him celebrate. We all went out for mexican (Jacob's choice) on Friday night. Then Saturday morning Jeff and I went to church to help with our work day while my parents watched the kids. Then that afternoon we had his party with all our family. We decided to have it at the church by our playground so the kids could play. It turned out to be such a beautiful day out. Jacob had a great time. After the party we finished up some things for Sunday at the church then played outside with the kids for a little while. They brought their scooters and Jacob just wanted to ride all around the parking lot. Then Jeff had picked up this airplane at the Dollar Tree. The other kids and Jeff enjoyed playing with it. Here are a few pics of the day.
Jacob with his Scooby Doo birthday cake!
One of Jacob's favorite things to do.






1 comments:
I can't believe that is little Jacob. Happy Birthday to him! Such a handsome little man! Hope ya'll are well.
Post a Comment