The Edgmon Gang

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Catching up!

It's been a few weeks since I posted! Things have been crazy around here. Jeff made it back from Orlando and I made it through the week with him being gone. The kids were really good while he was gone which was great! The day after he got back we found out that our pastor was going to have to have open heart surgery. This was very unexpected for everyone. So this meant that Jeff would be taking care of everything at church including ALL preaching for the services. He has been preaching once a month for the past year but not for every service each week. This has been an adjustment for him and very eye-opening. He has done a great job and I am very proud of him. Bro. Eddie is planning to preach this Sunday morning but Jeff will still be taking care of the Sunday evening service for awhile. Bro. Eddie is doing great and we are very thankful for all God has done for him the past several weeks.

We have pretty much just been working on things at church the last few weeks. I spent most of my spring break helping Jeff at the church and getting some things done. We did have a lock-in for our teens last Friday night. Those sure are a lot harder than they use to be!! Guess I'm just getting old! :-)

This Saturday we are having our annual Community Easter Egg hunt at the church. There will be lots of games, a huge inflattible slide, music, snacks, prizes and of course lots of eggs! If you are in the area we would love to have you join us. Registration starts at 10am and the Egg Hunt starts at 11am. We are praying that the rain will stop and it will be a beautiful day!

Last Friday I had an engagement session with Emilee Ketteman and Graham Hart. They are such a sweet couple and we had a lot of fun. You can see their sneak peek on my photography blog at www.portraitsbyangie-edgmon.blogspot.com. I promise to get up a few pictures on here very soon! I hope everyone has a great day!


0 comments: