We found out this afternoon that the kids have another snow day tomorrow. In the last two weeks they have only had school 3 days. This week the only day they have been there was Monday. They are using their last snow day that is built into the schedule. They are out next Monday for President's Day. We are all ready for them to go back to school!! The bad thing is they are saying we are suppose to get more this weekend. At the rate we are going they will be in school until the middle of June! The kids were not happy when we told them that they were out again tomorrow. The junior high was suppose to have their Valentine dance tomorrow night so now since there is no school that means there is no dance. Kylee is not happy at all about this along with some of the other girls from church. And then the boys will be missing out on their Valentine's Day party at school tomorrow. I am sure they will have them next week once they finally go back. I am just ready to be back on our regular schedule. Luckily I get to go into work tomorrow and I am very excited!! Jeff will be home with the kids so you may want to say a prayer for all of them because we are all about to go crazy!
Here is a picture of Jeff, Noah and Jacob with the snowman that they made. Jeff called him Mr. Snow-Safety Officer. He even put his handgun on him. Like I said yesterday if Jeff is involved you know it is not going to be the typical snowman.


1 comments:
Such a cute snowman!
Post a Comment