We had our last volleyball game last night for this season. I love playing volleyball and will really miss it. But I will also miss having Tuesday night as my night and girl night. Since I work on Tuesday and then have volleyball I have just been staying in Nashville until our game. We live about 40 minutes away from work so it doesn't make a lot of sense to drive home after work and then drive back to Nashville an hour later. I usually will get something to eat with some friends and then go check out Target and see what they have on clearance. Then after the game several of us go to Starbucks and hang out until they close at 11:30a.m. It gives me a great chance to get away for a few hours and spend time with friends. Hopefully we will be able to schedule girls night every couple of weeks.
Last night one of my friends had her girls with her so instead of going to Starbucks after the game we went over to her house after making a run through Starbuck drive-thru. We had a great time. They just got Rock Band for the Wii so we spent some time playing that which resulted in lots of laughing and fun! The only thing about going to her house was that we didn't have anyone kicking us out at 11:30p.m. like we do at Starbucks. So we ended up not leaving her house until 1:30.m. which meant I didn't get home and in bed until about 2:40.m. So I have been dragging today! But it was all worth it!
Jeff just finished making supper. I love having a husband that loves to cook and does most of our cooking! He does a great job and it is such a huge help to me. We are going to eat and then will be heading out to church. Hope everyone had a great Wednesday!

1 comments:
A husband that does the cooking....must admit I'm a teeny bit jealous. :)
Post a Comment