Once again I am so tired this morning. I have always been a night owl and will stay up until about 1am just about every night. The last two nights I have been in bed by 11pm so that I can get up a little earlier and do the Wii Fit but it has not been happening. I think I feel more tired than when I would stay up later. I am so frustrated about it all. Last February we got our Wii Fit and I would get up every morning at 5:45 to exercise. Now I can't seem to make myself get up. I think I need some accountability. Anyone out there want to join me in committing to exercising and then we can let each other know how we did for that week? I was doing really good and eating healthy and exercising last year. I had lost weight and was feeling really good so I know I can do it. I just can't get going this year. We are going to Disney World in July with all the Edgmon family so I am using that as my goal. I want to be able to keep up with the kids while we are there and not be so tired. Maybe posting this on here will help me get motivated!
Yesterday was a long day at work mainly because I did not want to be there. When I got home I found out that Kylee's bird had died. She seemed ok, but last night she said it was weird in her room without the bird because she was use to it chirping. She is wanting to get a new one so they are going this evening to get one. You know her Daddy can't say no to buying a new animal for the house!
Noah had his second ball game last night and they lost again by just a few points. The game was close the whole time and they were ahead for part of the time. He is trying to remember all that he has been taught from last year. He did a little better last night. Hopefully we can go to the park so he can practice some this weekend. He was doing really good by the end of the season last year. Maybe it will all start coming back to him soon!
Today is Tuesday which means Volleyball and Starbucks with the girls!! I am so excited but also a little sad. Tonight is our last game. We have not won very many games but we have had a lot of fun. I love knowing that Tuesday night is my time with some of my best friends. I will miss having that every week but hopefully we will be able to get together a couple of times a month. Of course we all look forward to it starting again in the fall! Hope you have a great Tuesday!!
Yesterday was a long day at work mainly because I did not want to be there. When I got home I found out that Kylee's bird had died. She seemed ok, but last night she said it was weird in her room without the bird because she was use to it chirping. She is wanting to get a new one so they are going this evening to get one. You know her Daddy can't say no to buying a new animal for the house!
Noah had his second ball game last night and they lost again by just a few points. The game was close the whole time and they were ahead for part of the time. He is trying to remember all that he has been taught from last year. He did a little better last night. Hopefully we can go to the park so he can practice some this weekend. He was doing really good by the end of the season last year. Maybe it will all start coming back to him soon!
Today is Tuesday which means Volleyball and Starbucks with the girls!! I am so excited but also a little sad. Tonight is our last game. We have not won very many games but we have had a lot of fun. I love knowing that Tuesday night is my time with some of my best friends. I will miss having that every week but hopefully we will be able to get together a couple of times a month. Of course we all look forward to it starting again in the fall! Hope you have a great Tuesday!!

1 comments:
Aaaahh...I love Starbuck's with the girls!! Happy Time!
Post a Comment