I wanted to give a shout out to my kids about how proud I am! They brought home their report cards Tuesday and they all did a great job. Kylee was really worried about being in Middle School but she has had a great year so far. Noah is continuing to bring home all A's on his report card. Fourth grade has been a little harder but he is doing a great job. Jacob had a harder nine weeks and is learning that he does need to study a little more but still did a good job. Luke is doing great in Kindergarten and had all S's on his report card. Just wanted to publicly say that I am very proud of them!
Last night Jacob was praying for our meal at dinner and this was part of his prayer "thank you for a cozy house to live in and please be with the people that are homeless." Jeff and I both had tears in our eyes! He is such a sweetheart and is so sensitive to others needs. I love hearing him pray and I am so thankful for his sweet spirit. I pray that he will keep that sensitivity for others as he grows. We used this to lead into talking with the kids about the earthquake in Haiti and how important it is that we pray for those who live there and are there trying to help.
Noah is very excited that he finally gets to play his first basketball game for this season tonight. He has been counting down the days and last night started counting down the hours. We are headed up to the church to get some work done there and then tonight will have Noah's game. Hope everyone has a great Thursday!!
Here is one of our family pictures we did for Christmas.


2 comments:
Well look at you blogging again!
Love the picture! It' so beautiful!
Post a Comment