The Edgmon Gang

Saturday, January 23, 2010

New Look!

I finally decided it was time to change the header to the blog so I am working on a whole new look. The picture from the old header was almost 2 years old so it was time for a more recent picture. The pictures are from our family photo shoot this past November. I still don't have everything the way I want it so it is a work in progress. I am trying to get a background paper to show up on the outside edges and can't get it to work. I was up way too late last night trying to get this the way I want it. Finally decided after 5 hours of trying to stop and try later. All that to say it may change again!

Noah had his basketball game Thursday night and they won. Of course, I had decided to stay home and work on some laundry and cleaning that really needed to be done so I missed it. I think they won by 3 points. He was so excited that they finally won a game after the others being so close. Jeff said he did much better and had about 11 rebounds and that his shots were better.

We don't have anything going on this weekend and I am so glad. Last night Kylee had a friend sleepover so we didn't do much but stay home and hang out. Today has been a lazy day too. We are getting ready to go up to the church so we can get the music ready for tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!


1 comments:

Melissa said...

The blog looks great!