The Edgmon Gang

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dentist!

We had a great weekend and enjoyed not having much going on. Sunday was busy with church and CTS Competition practice, but it was a great day. Jeff preaches at least once a month and Sunday night was his night to preach. He did a great job. I love hearing him preach. He always told me that he was not a preacher and was only going to do youth and music. I love that God uses us even when we have different ideas. After the service we went out to eat with one of our Deacons and his wife at Pizza Hut. We had a great time visiting with them.

Monday didn't start out very good for me. I woke up with a migraine and felt horrible. So after Jeff took the kids to school and I let the college know I would not be coming in, I took some medicine and went back to bed. I slept until noon and woke up feeling much better. I was able to go ahead and do some work from home and got a lot done.

Monday night Kylee, Noah and Jacob all had dentist appointments to get their teeth cleaned and checked. Kylee doesn't have any cavities but could possibly need braces. They may just pull a couple of teeth to help make room for her other teeth. Jacob has two cavities that will need to be filled next week so it's not too bad for him. He has been talking about it ever since. I'm not sure what all she told him because Jeff was the one that took them but he is keeps talking through the process of what they will do when they fill them. Noah on the other had will be getting braces. We knew that would be the case but now it is all reality. So we are waiting on the dentist to call with a referral. He is excited to get his teeth straightened but not excited about the braces and not being able to eat certain things. She said right now we need to get Noah in braces and we could wait on Kylee because her teeth are not as bad. That was good to hear for our bank account!

Jeff and I made the decision this week to get serious about eating healthy again and exercising on a regular basis. I have exercised both days and it feels so good to be at it again. I am so sore but it is all worth it! I still haven't been able to make myself get up early to do it but I have been doing it in the evening. I would like to get back into doing it first thing in the morning but at least for now I am doing something.

Today is my day to work at home and at the church so I better get to work. I am working on auditing student accounts for the college. We have a new system we are using so it is taking a little longer but I love the new system. It's so student friendly! The students are able to log into it and check their grades, degree audit, student account and other things. Hope you all have a great day!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Did you get my email? I sent you one yesterday.

Amanda said...

I sent it again. I copied and pasted from your comment so hopefully it gets there.