Those days were pretty simple and didn't take a lot of thinking to come up with something to wear. Wednesday and Thursday were a little more fun. Wednesday was Freaky Wednesday (taken from the movie "Freaky Friday"). The kids dressed as adults and the adults as kids. Jacob wore his suit and said he was dressing up as a preacher. He took his little bible because he insisted that a preacher would have a bible. Noah dressed up as a Tennsco worker, which is where Jeff works. He wore one of Jeff's work shirts and a Tennsco hat. Of course, the shirt was too big but he looked great! Then Kylee went as a business woman. She was so excited because I put make-up on her. She wore a nice dress and her dress boots. Then I let her wear some of my jewelry and put all my make-up on her.
Today was clashy day. So last night after church we came home and went through all of their clothes and picked out things that did not match at all. They had a lot of fun picking out stuff to wear. Here is a picture of what we came up with:
Tomorrow is spirit day. They are suppose to wear Orange and Blue, their school colors. The 5th grade is responsible for the pep rally. Kylee has been excited about this since the beginning of school. They will be doing cheers and each 5th grade class has a dance they have been practicing. I am going to be able to go see the pep rally so hopefully will have pictures to post.
The kids have a half day of school tomorrow then they start their two week fall break!! Two weeks!!!! I know that the teachers and kids are so excited about having two weeks off but it really makes it hard for parents that work! I still am not sure what I am going to do. I really don't know how people do it that don't work for a company that allows them to have a flexible schedule and work at home because it is hard enough for me and I work for one of those companies. I think I have one day each week taken care of so far and that is it. I really need to be able to go in at least two days each week. Not sure what is going to happen.
On our last youth activity at church we ended at the park. Jacob is such a sweetie and we were able to catch a picture of him pushing one of his friends from church on the swing. Hope you all have a great Friday!



1 comments:
That picture is hilarious! I can remember Homecoming week when we were in high school.
Hey, are you still scrapping?
Post a Comment