This past weekend was busy! Friday morning I took a break from working and went to watch Kylee in their pep rally. She had so much fun being a part of it. Each class did their own dance and then they had cheer and a couple of skits by the teachers. It was a lot of fun for everyone! After the pep rally there was only about 30 minutes left of school since they only had a half day so I went ahead and took them all home with me. That evening we loaded up some yard sale stuff and went over to Jeff's parents house to get ready for a yard sale the next morning. Jeff and the kids stayed there after we got everything priced but I went back home to get some things done and spend a quiet night at home.
Saturday morning we got up early and ended up making some money but didn't get rid of everything. His parents sub-division and two others were have community wide yard sales. We ended up closing down about 1 p.m. We just packed it up and are going to join Jeff's sister Lisa when she has her yard sale later this month. Jeff and I then took Jacob and Noah and went downtown to Lifeway. I needed to check on some books I had ordered for our Teen Class. Right now we only have girls in the class so I am going to do a study with them just for girls. I'm really excited about it and think it will be great for them.
Saturday evening was the "North Carolina BBQ" at the Bible College so we met Sue, Clete, Kylee and Luke there to eat supper. This is something that you don't want to miss at the college because it is some really good food!! It was good to see some people that we haven't seen in awhile and also get some good food. We made a stop at Target on the way home. I haven't been there in a while but I just ran in real quick.
Sunday morning we had a great service at church. Stan Coker from Camp Cumberland was there and he did a great job. After church we ran home to throw together some lunch. Which I ended up having to go the store to get something for it. While I was there I went ahead and got a gift for a birthday part that afternoon. By the time we ate it was then time to go to the birthday party of a girl at church. The party was at 3 pm and then the kids had Christmas play practice at 5pm. I talked Jeff into taking the kids to the party and then coming back home to get me when they went to practice. I told him since they have fall break this week it would be nice for me to have a couple of hours to myself. I was planning on reading a little but ended up falling asleep and getting a nap in.
The kids started their break yesterday. Ben was able to watch them so I could go into work. Today I didn't have anyone to watch them and it has been a stressful day. I sent them out this morning to play outside and then it started raining. We really needed the rain but I would have loved for them to be able to play outside all morning. Then tonight after supper Jeff went up to the church to work for a few hours so I was by myself with them some more. So needless to say today has been a very stressful hard day for me. I am home with them tomorrow and Thursday so if you think about it say a prayer for us!!!
As far as prayer I would just like to ask you to pray for me. I won't go into details but I am really struggling with dealing with some things that are happening around us. It's not really something I can talk about on the blog. God knows the details so if you think about it I would appreciate some extra prayers sent my way! Thanks!
No pictures today but I will try to share some soon!! By the way, if anyone is needing new family portraits or portraits of your kids you can check out my photography blog for a special I am doing right now. There is a link on the side this blog.
Tuesday, October 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow you sound busy! Sounds like my life only with an extra kid LOL! I hate I missed the yard sale at the old neoghborhood. Hannah and Tre' always enjoyed going with me to those. Good luck with your class for the girls. I know you will do great with it. I will be praying for you. If you need anyone to talk to feel free to let me know. You can email me if you need my number but I will be praying that God works the situation out and that he will give you sanity the next couple days. Talk to you later
Hey Jeff and Angie its john wilson .maybe Jeff will remember me butits been a long time ..me and wife were reading melissa lewis's blog and saw the link to ya'll. what a good looking bunch ya'll are ,and its good to see that your all doing well. God has blessed your family thats for sure. thanks for the blog ,its good to hear from ya'll . may GOD continue to bless you in everything you do..
Post a Comment