The Edgmon Gang

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Our little girl is growing up!!!

Sorry it has been so long since I have updated the blog. We have had a very busy month! I plan on posting a blog Sunday evening about all that has been happening in our family but I wanted to post a quick blog about Kylee. She is growing up so fast and she really looks older now! She is leaving for camp Sunday and we decided to get her hair cut. It was pretty long and I thought it would be so much easier for her to get it cut shorter. So after talking about it all week she finally agreed to have it done. It ended up a little shorter than what she wanted but Jeff and I love it. Except for the fact that she now looks a lot older!! Jeff told her when he walked in the salon he was about to ask them "Who is this, where did my little girl go?".

So here is a before picture from this past Sunday with her Daddy:

And here are the after pictures:


Such a big difference but I love it!!! I think she is starting to like it and it will be easier for her to take care of. I guess the true test will be this week at camp when she is on her own to fix it.

I will post more about the last couple of weeks later. Just wanted to show you how much our little girl is growing up!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the haircut!! It is just perfect for her. I know once that good ole heat and humidity kick in she will be thankful to have her hair off her neck. Anthony and I had the same reaction when Emily got her hair cut...where is my 5 year old!!

Mary said...

I love it!!! Tell her I want a hair cut just like it. I love how it frames her face.

Jen said...

Wow!! What a difference! I love it! I think it really makes her look a lot older, but also even more like her mom. It is adorable!

Melissa said...

Kylee's hair looks ADORABLE!! It makes her look more like you, too.