My day did not start out as planned. Right before the alarm was set to go off I hear Luke coming to our room. He was crying and trying to tell me that he was going to throw up. I quickly got Jeff up because he was closer to Luke and I don't do well with people throwing up. He grabbed Luke and they made it to the bathroom. Thankfully!! He then came and layed down beside me in bed and was burning up. He hasn't been able to keep anything down so anything I give him for the fever doesn't stay in him long enough to help. Then Jeff called me about 10:45 am and said that I needed to come pick him up from work because he was sick. So I have been taking care of the two of them this afternoon. They have pretty much slept the whole time so I have been trying to get some cleaning done to hopefully help prevent anyone else from getting sick. Kylee has missed so much school this year from having strep that she can't miss anymore school. She has to have a doctor's note if she misses again so we are trying to keep her well. They don't get out of school until May 29th so hopefully she can avoid getting any of this.
That is about all that is happening around here. I did get to have a girls night out at Starbucks last night. I love Starbucks and we don't have one here in Dickson so I enjoy getting a chance to go there especially with my friends in Nashville. I don't see them as often now so I really look forward to that time getting away and enjoying time with just the girls and some coffee!
Well, I better go. Luke just came and told me he thought he might feel better if he takes a bath. So I guess I am off to run some bath water for him. Hope you all have a great rest of the day.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment