skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I wanted to wish all of you that are Mom's a very Happy Mother's Day! I hope that your day has been as great as mine has. This morning the youth at our church provided a breakfast for everyone in honor of all the Mothers. So we had a wonderful big breakfast and then a great Sunday morning at church. We came home and I was banned from the kitchen! Jeff and the kids made lunch for me. We had chicken cordon blue, fresh green beans w/red potatoes, corn on the cob, sliced tomatoes and a salad. They did a great job and it was delicious. Right before we ate I opened all of my handmade cards and gifts from the kids. They also got me some roses and a heart pendant that has the word mom on it. The rest of the day I have just enjoyed doing nothing. I took a little nap, watched some tv and spent some time with the kids. God has blessed me with four wonderful children and a wonderful husband. I love being their mom and Jeff's wife. I am so thankful for the family he chose to give me. They are four very special kids and I am very proud of them!!I am also very thankful for the mother's in my life. First for my mother and then for my mother-in-law. I am so glad that God gave Jeff and I godly mothers. They have taught both of us so much in life. God has been so good to us!!Here is a picture of the reasons I can celebrate today!
0 comments:
Post a Comment