Last Friday the kids ended up getting the day out of school due to flooding in the area. We were surprised but the kids were excited to get a 3 day weekend. It had rained most of the week and they wanted to be outside but couldn't because of more rain and then just because things were so wet.
Saturday we went to the Nashville Zoo with our church youth group. The rain had stopped but the sun didn't come out like they said it would so it ended up being a chilly day. Even though it was cold we still had a great time. Our family (thanks to Jeff) loves the zoo or anything place that has animals so the kids loved being there. Although Jacob was miserable and said at lunch he was ready to go home because he was all broke out with hives. Last week they called from school asking if he was allergic to anything. Which he hasn't been that we know about. He had broke out with hives from what looks like a reaction to something but we don't know what. It comes and goes and we have tried to think of anything that has been different for him. It had pretty much gone and then when he got outside at the zoo it got pretty bad. We had been told to wait and see what happens this week before we go to the doctor but it is still coming and going so I think a visit to the doctor is in his near future. We gave him some medicine at lunch so I think that helped him to get through the rest of the day and was able to enjoy himself. We took lots of pictures so I am sure there will be a layout coming soon.
Monday the school nurse called about Kylee being sick once again. When she told me what was wrong I knew she had strep again. Jeff was able to go get her and stay home with her the rest of the day because I really needed to stay at work. When I got him he took her to the doctor and I was right it was strep. The doctor told her if she gets it two more times they will need to go ahead and take out her tonsils. She just had this a month ago. She was home yesterday and then again today. When she gets it it she usually gets it pretty bad and takes her a few days to feel well enough to go back to school.
Other than all that there is not much going on. Just the normal work, school, church, laundry and cleaning!
Here are a few layouts that I have finished up this last week. Hope you all have a great rest of the day!



1 comments:
I hope Kylee gets to feeling better! Glad everyone enjoyed the zoo, me and josh have been trying to get to the zoo but it hasn't worked out!
Post a Comment