Saturday night I headed into Nashville to welcome my friends Brian and Melissa home and their new addition to their family, Rory. They adopted her from Korea and had been there all week. It was so exciting to see Melissa finally holding her little girl. It was a very long process with lots of obstacles for them. She had asked me to take pictures of everything at the airport so they would not have to worry about it. I was glad to do that for her so they could enjoy everything. Rory is a beautiful little girl and so lucky to be able to be a part of their family. God is so awesome and she is perfect fit for them. It ended up being a late night. They didn't get into Nashville until 10:40p.m. because their plane in Korea was delayed which made them miss their other flight. But it was well worth staying out late to be there!
Sunday was a normal day of going to church and getting a nap in. Monday was going great until I got a call from the school nurse letting me know that Kylee was sick again. It was almost time for school to let out so she was able to ride the bus home but as soon as she got home Jeff took her to the doctor and he confirmed what we thought. She has strep! He said she has a pretty bad case of it and needs to stay out of school until Friday! Poor girl, she has had a rough winter and been the one to catch everything! I had to be at work yesterday so she had to tag along with me. I needed to get student account statements out before the students leave Thursday for Spring Break. She was so good. We stayed at the school for awhile and then went to Starbucks and I worked on the statements while she played gameboy and did some word puzzles. She loves coffee so it was fine with her. Hopefully she will start feeling better soon!
Not much is happening today. I have things to get done for work, pictures to edit for Melissa and I am going to disinfect the house at some point today. We are keeping the boys away from her in hopes that no one else gets sick!
I was able to get a few layouts done Friday night while all the boys were gone.
2007 Church Easter Egg Hunt




0 comments:
Post a Comment