It looks like my wish for spring weather is not going to happen. They just said on the news that the winter weather coming this way tomorrow looks like it will be stronger than they first thought. They are saying we could receive at least 3 inches in Dickson County and maybe a little more. We have not had a good snow this year where the kids can get out and really play in it so maybe we will get it tomorrow. It is not suppose to hit until the afternoon so hopefully the kids won't get out of school early.
My sweet little Luke has turned into a 4 year old with a temper and one who wants to reason about everything. I don't remember the others being like this or at least not this bad at this age. He tries to argue his way out of everything and seems to think he has a great reason why he did or did not do it. I am hoping that he will get out of this stage soon. Tonight he would not eat for anything. He kept telling me that sometimes when it is time to eat he just isn't hungry and doesn't want to eat, just like sometimes when it is time to sleep he isn't tired! So he ended up only eating a few bites and not getting a snack before bed tonight. He is such a mess!!
Here are a couple of layouts I finished recently. I am still working on getting caught up on last years pictures. Hope you all have a great Friday! I am ready for the weekend!!!
Jacob's school Thanksgiving Program
Christmas Morning

1 comments:
I love the story about Luke and his dinner. That will be Lauren very soon, I'm afraid. Sorry your days aren't gettting back to normal since Dickson cancelled school today.
Post a Comment