The Edgmon Gang

Monday, March 24, 2008

Prayer Request!

Jeff's grandfather passed away last night and I would like for you to pray for all of the family. This was his mom's dad. He just found out about a week and a half ago that he had pancreatic cancer. He had decided to take the chemo and fight the cancer but he got worse over the weekend and past away. He was 85 years old and had lived a very full life. He was a Christian so we know that he is no longer in pain and in a much better place! Papa and Granny would have celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary later this year. Please pray especially for Granny, Jeff's Mom (Sue) and her 3 brothers.

We had a great Easter and I will try to post some pictures from our weekend as soon as I can.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Very sorry to hear. I will be thinking and praying for you guys.

Melissa said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Jeff's grandpa! We'll be praying for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Jeff and Angie:

Sorry to hear about Jeff's grandfather. Ruth Ann and I will be praying for your family.

Psalm 116:15 - Psalm 121

God Bless:
Love
Uncle Donnie

Jen said...

So sorry to hear about Jeff's grandfather. We will keep you all in our prayers!!
Love ya'll!
Jennifer