The Edgmon Gang

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Rainy Day

It has been raining all day today. They say there is a chance of it turning to some snow and ice tonight. We will see if that really happens or not. You just never know what is going to actually happen with the weather. We have been home again today with Kylee. She said she is feeling a little better. Hopefully she will be able to go back to school tomorrow. It has been a battle today keeping Luke from bothering her. He never fell asleep at nap time so that didn't help any. He just would not leave her alone. Now that Noah and Jacob are home from school he has turned his attention to them. So maybe she will get a break tonight!

There really isn't much happening with us today. Last night we had our women's bible study and had 4 ladies come that were not there last week. I am really excited about this and can't wait to see what God is going to do for all of us. We have a good mix of ages so hopefully we will all learn from each other.

Today I have a couple of layouts to share of Jacob. He is such a sweetheart. He is so sensitive and loving to all those around him. He will put up with a lot but after so long he will fight back and show a little temper. He can always cheer me up and always has a hug and kiss for me for no reason at all. He has such a sweet personality. He is going to break some hearts when he gets older. I look forward to see how God will use his compassionate personality for His service. The title "I love you this much" goes along with something that him and I have always done. We always ask each other "How much do you love me?" and then hold out our hands and say "I love you this much".



0 comments: