We had a great weekend. Friday and Saturday we didn't do much. Just hung out together and got some shopping done that we needed to do. It was nice to not have anything going on and needing to be somewhere at a certain time. Sunday evening the youth sponsored a Valentine's Banquet for the church. It turned out really nice. Jeff and I did pictures for the couples and some families. They will each get a 4x6 from the youth group. Since it is sponsored by the youth they let the youth do as much as they can. So they all took drink orders, served plates of spaghetti, walked around serving bread and then picked up plates to throw away. They all did a great job and loved being able to help with the banquet.
Last week I shared a couple of pages of Kylee. Today I want to share some of Noah. I have some of each of the kids so I will try to show them all this week. Since valentine's day is this week I think at least one of their pages have a valentine's theme. Then maybe I can end up with a layout of Jeff.
Noah just turned 8 last December. He is such a sweet boy. He is very sensitive. He loves school and has made straight A's on all his report cards. He also loves to draw. He is a momma's boy, which I love. Although he seems to think he is getting to big to get very many hugs and kisses from me. But I am able to get some in every once in a while. He has beautiful blue eyes which show up really well in one of the pictures. He is growing up to be such a great boy and I can't wait to see how God will use him one day for His work!


0 comments:
Post a Comment