skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I didn't get my layouts done of Jeff yesterday and never found time to post a blog. So I am now doing it a day late. I hope that you all had a great Valentine's Day. Ours was uneventful, but that was ok. The kids were out of school but Luke had his party at his preschool. So we got up and took him there and I stopped by the college to arrange to have a few days of vacation since the kids are out of school until next Tuesday. On the way home we stopped at McDonald's (per the kids request) and ate lunch. They were very disappointed that the outside playground was locked up. I told them it was too cold but they didn't think so. Last night Jeff, Scott and Lisa (Jeff's sister and bro-in-law) had choir practice for the community choir. So I watched all the kids for the evening. This is our usual Thursday night so I knew ahead of time that we would not be able to go out for Valentine's Day. We are hoping to get a night out soon to make up for it!The kids have been pretty good today. They have been playing without too much fighting! Since I have taken some vacation days I am trying to get some scrapbooking done and catch up on some laundry. I did finish a couple of layouts today that I want to share. One is with some pictures of Jeff and I from when we did a family photo shoot back in November. Then the other is just of Jeff. I am so lucky to have Jeff in my life. He is the best husband that I could ever ask for and the best father to our kids. I am so proud of him. He has worked so hard to get where we are today. He put in many hard days working and going to school to finish his degree. We are excited to see how God is going to use us in our church and in the future. I know that no matter what comes our way in the future that we can get through it together and with God. We have had a wonderful 12 1/2 years together!
1 comments:
Love the layouts. The pictures of ya'll are so good! I had no idea ya'll have been together for 12 1/2 years. THAT'S WONDERFUL!
Post a Comment