The Edgmon Gang

Friday, February 01, 2008

Another Snow Day???

Before even looking outside this morning Jeff turned the TV on to check the weather and we found out the kids were out of school again today. Then when I looked outside I could not believe it. There was nothing out there and Jeff said the roads were clear on his way to work. I probably would not have known they were closed if we had looked out the window first. We are assuming they cancelled school because of what could possibly happen because they were calling for snow showers this morning. We ended up with a dusting of snow and that was all. So this has been a long week for me. I have been home with the kids everyday and have just been out of the house for church on Wednesday night! I did get a lot of work done this week, which is suprising with all the kids being home for 2 days. I got several things done for the college that I needed to finish up. I love technology and being able to work from home. It has helped our family so much and the college has been great to allow me to work from home.

The kids were a little better today but still did a lot of fighting. Jeff is taking care of supper and then letting me have some time to myself. They will all still be here at the apartment but I am going to spend some time scrapping in our room while they watch a movie and eat popcorn.

Here are a couple of pages that I have finished recently. The first one is about my Grandpa Don. He is a very influential person in my life. He loves the Lord with all his heart and dearly loves and misses my Grandma Jeanie who passed away almost 16 years ago. He has been a great example in my life and I love him very much. I wish that we were able to see him more often but I cherish the times we do see him and the memories that my kids are able to make with him. These pictures were taken at the hospital a few days after he had hip replacement surgery. His 81st birthday is this weekend. Happy Birthday Grandpa!

The next page is from last year when Noah lost his first tooth. I used a template from my friend Melissa for this page. Thanks Melissa! Well, I am off to get some more pages finished! Hope you all have a great weekend!




1 comments:

Heidi said...

Boy they sure do get edgy in Tennessee when there are snow flurries! :) The page with Grandpa is great. You captured it perfectly.