skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I should really say Ice Day instead of Snow. We didn't get any snow but we do have about 1 1/2 inches of ice all over everything. I woke up this morning about 5:30 and thought it was raining outside. But not long after that I heard a couple of guys talking outside our apartment about how it was ice and not rain. So I then checked the news to see if school had been closed and sure enough it was. I just let the kids keep sleeping and when they each woke up they came in and said we better hurry up because they were late for school. Kylee and Jacob were excited to have a day off but Noah was wishing they still had school. It was nice not having to get everyone around and out the door to school but I am now ready for them to be back in school. They have done nothing but fight with each other all morning. It doesn't seem to matter what I do to distract the fighting! They are saying we could have snow and ice overnight so who knows what it will be like tomorrow morning.I finished a couple of pages last night. I have a few years to catch up on so I am really trying to work towards that goal. I am sure it will take forever, but at least I am getting some pages done! The first is a picture of Luke from last summer after he had fallen asleep for his nap. We had VBS that week and he was just worn out all week. Then the second picture is a page with several family pictures at Christmas that we took with my side of the family.Hope you all stay warm today! I am going to get back to working and refereeing my kids. Have a great day!
2 comments:
How fun...refereeing the kids! :) It's looks like we may get socked with up to 7 inches of snow tonight. I'm looking for us to have a snow day tomorrow. Uggghh Aaron will probably tote out the "I'm bored" line by 11AM. Maybe I should prepare! Have a great day
I have been doing the same thing most of the day also. I love Hannah being out and not having to make that trip to Pleasantview but I hate the kids fighting all day. They did have some good moments though so that helped balance it out a little. Pages look great!
Post a Comment