It rained all day yesterday and then a front came through and within a few hours the temp went from 61 to 35. When I went to bed last night it was 25! The kids woke up to a couple of hours extra at home today. There were patches of ice on the roads so the schools opened 2 hours late. They were excited but kept saying they wished they had the whole day off.
Not much else is happening around here. I did get a couple of layouts done last night. The first one is for a challenge at Traci Reed Hawt Mama Team blog. I had already planned to use the kit with the pictures of Luke so when I saw the template for the challenge I thought I would give it a try. I needed something for several pictures. The second layout is from last year when Noah played basketball. He loved playing and hopefully will be able to play somewhere next year. Then the final one is a picture from Christmas of Kylee and Jeff. She is such a Daddy's girl, which is fine with me because I am one too!! Anytime we take pictures she makes sure that we get one of her and her Daddy.
Well, my break is over so I better get back to working. Hope you all have a great day!



0 comments:
Post a Comment