The Edgmon Gang

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Our Weekend!

We had a fun weekend here! I had promised Kylee that she could have a sleepover for her 10th birthday. Her birthday was earlier this month but this was the first weekend that we could have it. So she invited several friends from church and school to come Friday night for a sleepover. She was so excited about everything. She wanted a High School Musical theme so that is what we went with. We ended up with 7 girls here in our apartment. Of course she did not want her little brothers here to get in the way so Jeff and the boys went over to his parents house for the night. The girls were so good. I had to settle them down a few times but overall they were great. They all seemed to have a great time and especially Kylee. They made homemade pizza, fixed each others hair, played in make-up, played their verision of American Idol and of course watched High School Musical I and II. They were all finally asleep by 2:30 am (which was earlier than I thought it would be). I haven't had a chance to download the pictures yet but hope to get that done tomorrow evening.


The boys had a great time at Granny and Papa's. Jeff was able to go to the movies that night with his younger brother Ben. They didn't come home until Saturday afternoon so I had a chance to catch up on some of the sleep I missed out on Friday night. Then Saturday night we just hung out at home, ate supper and watched "The Minutemen" on the Disney Channel. The boys had seen it advertised and wanted to watch it. So we had a nice low-key evening. Then today was church and a potato bar tonight sponsored by our Master's Men.


I have not been able to do any layouts this week because I have been busy trying to audit the student accounts at work. I should finish those up tomorrw at work so I hope to get some pages done this week. Here are a couple that I have done but have not posted. These are both layouts that involve cousins. The first is from last year not long after Anthony, Lea, Emily and Marc came to the states for their furlough. Anthony and Lea had meetings all day at the missions office so Jeff kept Emily and Marc for them. Jeff and Jacob loved getting to spend the day with them and reconnect. The second page is using a picture of all the grandkids with Granny and Papa. The picture was taken the night before Emily and Marc flew back to Spain.








1 comments:

Amanda said...

very cute pages! Love the stuff you used to do them. Glad the party went good.