The Edgmon Gang

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Our Week

We have had a good week around here. The kids went back to school on Tuesday so that was an exciting thing for me!! It was so good to spend the extra time with them over the holidays but I was go glad to get back into our normal routine. I think they were about ready to go back also. Well, except for Kylee. She could have waited another day because Tuesday was her birthday. She turned 10 years old! I can't believe she is that old. It seems just like yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital. She is growing up to be a beautiful young lady and we are very proud of her. She is so excited to be in double digits now and continues to remind us that she is only 3 years away from becoming a teenager and 8 years away from going to college. That is just scary!!!!

Luke was excited to have his staples removed today. It had been 10 full days, so it was time for them to come out. He was a very big boy and did great at the doctor's office. He was able to bring them home along with the staple remover so he thought that was great. He continued to ask the whole way home to make sure I still had them. One other little cute thing he has done recently. We are reading the bible together this year as a family. So every night after they get ready for bed we all sit down and listen to Jeff read the section for that day. The other night on the way home Jeff told the kids that as soon as they got home they needed to get ready for bed and go to bed. This was only a couple days into the new year and Luke said "No Daddy, first we need to pop some popcorn and read our bible, then we can go to bed." The first couple of nights we had let them eat some popcorn for a snack while reading the bible. It was nice to see that he had already picked up on what we are doing. I am sure all of the kids will help us keep our commitment to do this.

Here are a couple of layouts that I have finished up this week. These are still from all the Christmas pictures I have to scrap. I still have a bunch of them!! I have been trying to scrap some other things in between so that I don't get burned out on Christmas pictures. Enjoy!




0 comments: