The Edgmon Gang

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Digital Scrapbooking!!

I finally decided to give it a try and I love it! You don't have to get tons of stuff out all over your table and there is no mess to clean up!! I have worked on pages a lot this weekend and have finished nine all together. I am so excited about it all. I think maybe now I can eventually get caught up on my scrapbooks, one of these days! I have also done some shopping this weekend since yesterday was Digital Scrapbooking Day and there were lots of good deals and freebies out there. So here are a couple of the pages I have done. I will try to share a few as I do them. This is so easy to get addicted to and I think I am hooked. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Heidi said...

I think I could get hooked on the digital scrapbooking as well. I finally got my 2006 book completed. I'm tired of dragging out the mess! It's just not fun for me right now, so I'm taking a "scrapping break". I'd rather be taking photos anyway. :)

-Heidi :)

Amanda said...

The layouts look great! Thanks for sharing. I especially love the 2nd one. The black and white photos just pop on the red paper. Great pictures to!