The Edgmon Gang

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

We're Giving this a Try!

Well, I am finally going to try and keep up a blog. I set this blog up a year ago and then I never did anything with it. I now have several friends who have blogs and I enjoy keeping up with them through their blog. So thought I would try it out. I hope that this will be a way for members of our extended family that live away from us to keep up to date with what is going on in our lives and see pictures of the kids.
We have been busy lately with things going on at church and with the kids. The kids are all doing great. They received their first report card at their new school last week and they were great. Kylee had all A's and B's. Her name was drawn from all the 4th graders on the honor roll to receive a $30 incentive from the school and one of their pencil partners. That really made her week! Noah had all A's. He has adjusted to 2nd grade and is doing great. He received the Responsibility Award for his class for the 1st nine weeks. Jacob is loving Kindergarten. He had a great report card with checkmarks for everything that he was supposed to accomplish in the 1st nine weeks. We are very proud of all of them. Luke is in pre-school 3 days a week while I am at work. He loves going there and seems to be doing good.

We recently took some new pictures of the kids. I am posting a few of them, but if you would like to see more you can check out the client page on my website.




These are not the best quality, but I haven't figured out the best settings for the web yet. I will try to post more pictures tomorrow of some of the things we have had going on at church and other things. I am going to try my best to post often but I can't promise anything!

1 comments:

Jen said...

Hey there! It looks good! Hope to be able to keep up with you guys a little more!!