Well, since last week 3 out of the 6 of us have been sick. It started with Noah being sick last Friday and staying home from school. Then Jeff was sick last Sunday. I thought we were doing good and the rest of us were going to miss being sick and then Kylee was sick Wednesday and Thursday. I am hoping now that we are through with that for awhile.
Other than that it has been an uneventful week. Just the normal things going on with school, work, church and scouts. Noah is loving being is scouts again this year. Jeff loves scouts, so it gives them something to do together.
I had a few chances to scrap some pages this week. I am really enjoying digital scrapbooking. I love that I don't have to drag everything out and have it spread all over the table. Especially not having to clean it all up after just a couple of hours! Here are a few of the pages.



2 comments:
great layouts! Hope everyone gets to feeling better soon. Hannah has been sick with strep- throat. Just praying none of us get it.
Your pages look GREAT, Angie!
Hope you guys feel better soon!
Post a Comment