Today is Kylee's 11th birthday!! It is so hard to believe that she is 11 years old. It seems like just yesterday that Jeff and I were becoming parents for the first time! The years have gone by so fast. She has been such a blessing to us and we are so glad that God gave us the privilege of being her parents. I am so proud of her. She is growing into a wonderful young lady who loves God, her family and her church. She does such a good job at helping take care of her younger brothers. Sometimes too good of a job according to them. I know that she is always watching out for them at school and on the bus. She is already worried about who will take care of Luke next year when he goes to Kindergarten and she is in 6th grade and won't be there to make sure he gets to class ok. She is such a little momma to them.
Kylee loves to spend time helping her Daddy cook. You never know what the two of them are going to come up with when they are in the kitchen cooking. It is such a special time for them. She is such a Daddy's girl and loves spending time with him. Her and I also get in some girl time every now and then!
I have tried all afternoon to scan some pictures from when she was a baby but have not been successful at getting the scanner to work. Hopefully I will be able to post some tomorrow or this weekend. We will be celebrating her birthday with all of our family on Saturday afternoon. My parents will be coming in Friday evening from Illinois. Just wanted to wish her a very happy birthday here on the blog and brag on her a little.
Thursday, January 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Kylee!!
Happy birthday to a sweet girl!! I remember meeting little miss 11 years ago...has it really been that long?
Hope Kylee had a Happy Birthday!
Happy 11th Birthday Kylee!!
Happy Birthday, Kylee!
Where are you girl?? I need a blog update pronto LOL!! I hope all is going good with you. I miss seeing you around digi-scrapping land. Are you still scrapping?
Post a Comment