We have pretty much just been busy with everyday stuff. I have been busy editing wedding pictures and family pictures. I still have problems with my editing software and the computer so it seems to take twice as long to edit pictures than what it should.
We do have some exciting news about Jeff and our church. Two weeks ago he was voted in as their new Minister of Christian Education. We are very excited. This is a volunteer position with it moving into a part-time paid position in the future. We have enjoyed getting to know the people in the church and are so excited to be ministering to them in this position. They have just developed this position so it is going to be a learning experience for all of them. Jeff and our Pastor, Bro. Eddie Thomas, have a lot of the same views and dreams for the church. Jeff is excited to be working with Bro. Eddie and to see what God is going to do for the church through them as a team.
The kids start back to school on August 1st!! That is only 1 week away! I think we are all ready for it to start, even the kids. We found out who their teachers are this week and I think everyone is happy about who they got. This will be Kylee's last year in Elementary school!! It is so hard to believe. Luke is also excited about his new school. He will be going to K-4 at a christian school here in town. He is going 5 days a week which will be an adjustment but I think he will do fine.
I think that gets the highlights. Like I said nothing big has really happened. We've just been busy with family stuff! Here are a few pictures from the July 4th weekend:
The kids playing in the pool
A picture from the wedding I did, you can see more on my photography blog
Jeff's cousin's family: Joe, Allison and Danae

I just wanted to share a picture on here from the wedding and a couple of Joe's cousin. There are a few more on my photography blog if you want to see more.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:
Congrats on the new position at church!!
Congrats to Jeff and the pics look great on here! Hope you all are doing well. Are you still scrapbooking. I hate that I never see you anymore. Hope all is going good for you!
Where in the world are you girl! I keep looking for updates and none to be found! Come out, come out wherever you are LOL!
Hope ya'll are doing good!
Post a Comment