The Edgmon Gang

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

"Do I Look Cool Mom?"

Last night after Luke had his bath, Jeff and I were sitting in the living room watching "America's Got Talent" and Luke came running in asking me "Do I look cool Mom?". He was so funny and loved the way he looked. Of course I can and got my camera so I could take a few pictures.

He can be so silly and loves making the rest of us laugh. So then after I took a picture he kept acting silly. He is such a mess!

It has been great having the kids back home this week. But of course the fighting began almost as soon as they were back together. My parents said Luke and Jacob were good last week and didn't fight a lot. I think they are making up for it this week because it seems like that is about all they are doing. Kylee has also been grouchy this week. Not sure what is wrong with her but if you look at her wrong she gets all upset.

Today the new American Girl movie came out so I think Kylee and I are going to spend some girl time together this afternoon and see the movie. She has been excited about it and it looks like a really cute movie. There is a showing around 4pm so we can go when Jeff gets home and then be back in time to go to church tonight.

The rest of our free time today and tomorrow will be spent cleaning the house because we having company coming tomorrow evening. Jeff's cousin, Joe, and his family are coming for the July 4th weekend. We are really excited about them coming. Especially Kylee because they have a little girl name Danae that is about 18 months and Kylee just loves her. I am sure we will have a great weekend with them and have lots of fun.

I need to get off here and get some work done. Blogger is not letting me upload pictures right now so I will try the pictures again later.

0 comments: