Well, Luke made his first trip to the ER today. I did not feel very good this morning so Jeff and the kids went to church. About 15 minutes after they got home we heard Luke crying and Jeff went in to check on him. I heard Kylee say that Luke's head is bleeding and then Jeff came in with him and said they needed to go to the ER. He fell in the boys room and hit their bookshelf. He wasn't screaming and was pretty calm. He hit his head on the left side about an inch or so above his ear. He was a very big boy at the ER and now has 5 staples. Jeff said they were all amazed at how calm he was. When they got home he came running to me and said "Look Mommy, I got staples!" He hasn't seemed to be in a lot of pain. I guess we will see when he wakes up from his nap and the shot has worn off. He will have them in for 10 days.
We had a great Christmas! There were lots of things going on but I am so glad it has calmed down now. The kids have one more week out of school. The only thing we have left is Kylee's birthday on Jan. 8th. I will post some layouts soon from our Christmas and other things we had going on. Hope you all had a great Christmas!
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad that the little guy is OK. Don't you just love those emergency room trips. Yuck!
Glad Luke is ok and ya'll had a good Christmas.
Post a Comment