The Edgmon Gang

Monday, December 10, 2007

Family Pictures!

I can't believe it has been so long since I last posted. We have been busy the last few weeks. I have had a couple of photo shoots that I finished editing. We went to Illinois to my parents house for Thanksgiving. It was good to get away for a few days. Noah celebrated his 8th birthday. Then we have just had our everyday things happening. This next week is going to be a very busy week. I am looking forward to it but will be ready for it to be over. After this week I think things will slow down a little and we will be able to enjoy the Christmas Season a little more.

I have not had time to scrap any pages so today I finally took some time for myself and got a couple of pages done. We went and took our family pictures back in November at Montgomery Bell State Park. We had a good time and actually got several good pictures. Although I don't think we got one where all six of us are smiling. There seems to always be one of the kids that doesn't smile at the time I take the picture. Of course, it makes it hard when I am the one taking the pictures but also need to be in them.

I am still enjoying digital scrapbooking. I told Kylee several weeks ago that after I finish up the paper scrapbooks that I have started she can then have some of my stuff to help get her started. She is really wanting to scrap her own things but I don't think she is ready to tackle digital yet. So I will pass some of my paper stuff down to her.

Here are a few pages from our family photo session. I had a hard time picking just one to scrap so I did a few of them. Hopefully I can do a better job at keeping this updated!





1 comments:

Amanda said...

Great layouts and great to hear from you again. I have been checking for a new post for several weeks now. Glad you guys are doing good. Hope ya'll have a great Christmas